Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 2011 Holidays

December holidays are ending..
Very long time since I last updated. Ownself see le also cua tio. XD
Many many things happened so far in these holidays..

Relationship,basketball,studies. seems like all of them didn't go very well..
N Level results came out like 3 days ago. I got 12. I aimed for this aggregate in the beginning of the year, and I got it. Relieved~
Wasn't satisfied though.. Have been working so hard for maths all year long.. MYE, Prelim maths i did pretty good,but come N levels I choked... disappointed. Sucks when you put in so much effort into something and in the end you realised you didn't get what you worked so hard for.

Basketball,ever since the start of the holidays, after my first few matches, i noticed i deproved.. pretty much. Stamina slowly went lousier and lousier, shooting went down the hill. I am certain that I was in better shape in last year's December holidays. This sucks.. yeah but I'm not gonna continue going downhill.. i am gonna regain my form, still work in progress. Hope that we can play our hardest and advance to second round next year. Possibly the last tournament I'll play for a school ever again.

Love life, nothing much to say. Just that, it didn't really work out. Nevermind la, almost becoming numb already. Can see the pattern..
love just doesn't seem so magical anymore, XDD

December holidays of 2010 seemed so much nicer.
But.. I am starting to learn to just look in front.. Life is just like riding on a train that keeps on going forward. You can look out the window look at the path you've gone through,but you can never go back.

This post ends here.
May update soon.. may..
-