Friday, September 2, 2011

Lazy Bones

Okay basically this is just a short update..

I'm feeling like a piece of trash right now. Not studying when my 'N' Levels are next week. I have spent my entire day playing and slacking, not studying as planned. Already in time constraint but still slacking leh. So lazy to do so.

Anyway let's talk about something else.. which is basketball of course. Recently did the stupidest thing ever. I had a match against Bedok Town.. so on that day during recess I decided to play some ball.. after 5 min of playing, I clumsily sprained my ankle.Was not a mild sprain,therefore I had to sit out the whole game and watch my teammates play. Anyway it was just a friendly match and we kinda thrashed them so.. nvm.

The CBL competition that I'm participating in with Team Z will be starting next week! 11 Sept to be exact. Heard that this time there would be Pingyi Sec, Bedok View Sec and the elite Dunman Sec in the brackets!! Hope that we can earn another medal.The return of Team Z to CBL after one year of hiatus :D SHOW THE ANG MOHS WE HAVE IMPROVED!! GOGOGO!!

haha. okay. so back to studies.. My first 3 papers, Chinese,SS,English will on Mon,Tues and Wed next week respectively.I have been memorizing the SEQs for SS like a mad dog the past few days.. I'm aiming for an A2 for SS. Hope that it'll be a productive day tmr!! Aiya, anyway the reason why today so not productive is because hor, i ..... ><

XD

dont want tell you leh~

okay i shall end here
will update again soon bye
-