Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's been ages since I last updated.

School is about to start. in like a week?

I guess it's better to be schooling..
except for the fact I would have to wake up at 6.45AM every Mon-Fri.
:(

But when I think of all the fun and laughter i had in school,I rather pay a little price.Hahah.
I would be taking the "N" Levels next year, would be really shitty to be studying all the time.

But right now the important thing is the East Zone basketball competitions!!
Heard it starts after the first week of school. Didn't really have high hopes for it,I'll just try my best to help BGSS win as many matches as possible.

Also,there's another thought in my mind.. a decision.Whether to do it or not.
What if i failed? And am I ready for it if it succeeds.
Gonna wait and see!

Nothing much to update on.
Until next time,bye~
-