Sunday, July 3, 2011

Victory

Time to update.
Flu sucks, I swear.
For the past week, toilet paper has been my best friend,when in public places.
No, not for shitting, but for blowing my nose. -____-
I have almost grown accustomed to that.

Other than that, first week of school was pretty good.
However I was not getting enough sleep everyday.
And guess what, "N" levels oral is next week.

Anyway, yesterday was the ROMP 3ON3 U17 Basketball Competition.
Represented Team Z, teamed with Aaron, Nelson and Zhi Wei.

We won 3rd place :)

Was euphoric after the match VS Dunman High, to determine 3rd and 4th placing.

They seemed stronger,and people was doubting us.

But we played with all we can.


I couldn't recall any other competitions which I put that much effort in.
I literally hustled for any loose balls and played the best defense i could.

Was almost out of gas,so i substituted with Nelson with only a few minutes left.
Zhi Wei hit the clutch 3 to break the tie.

As the referee blows the final whistle to call the end of the game, the sense of accomplishment was pretty damn overwhelming.


I was so glad that all my hard work actually paid off.
Also, credits to Brandon and team,as they won 2nd place.

This whole competition was a great experience. (except for the sunburn)

And this marks the end of the post.

Will update.. when I feel like it. :)
-
____________________________TEAM Z Squad 2